Sunday, July 28, 2013

Minecraft Pocket Edition v0.6.1 Full APK

featured image

Description

Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures! Pocket Edition includes randomly generated worlds, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and Survival and Creative modes. You can craft and create with your friends anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn. Our most recent update added the iconic Creepers. They’re big, green, mean and explody. But it’s just one of many. Since Minecraft — Pocket Edition first appeared, we’re continuing to add loads of new features, including... - Food! Now you can cook and go hungry - Swords! Bows! TNT! - Chests - Skeletons - Spiders - Beds - Paintings - Lots more! But enough sales talk! Download it already! And have fun!

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan