Thursday, February 20, 2014

Opera Max Beta Apk

featured image

Description

Opera Max beta is a free, powerful and easy-to-use app that saves you mobile data. Get up to 50% data savings from compressing video, images and text on almost every app on your phone. We now wish to test our capacity for data-savings properly before we roll it out worldwide. Invitations to the app will come on a first-come, first-served basis. So just download this app to reserve your place in line. We'll start giving the early birds access in a few days. Opera Max is made by Opera Software, a company with more than ten years' experience in researching and developing mobile data-compression technology.

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 
                  DotApk.Net                           DotApk.Org                     DotApk.Info

shahajahan

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan