Sunday, July 28, 2013

Al-Quran (Bangla) Apk

featured image

Description

We start expressing our heartfelt gratitude to Allah, Almighty and Exalted to grant us such opportunity to develop an Android Apps of The Holy Al-Quran in Bangla. We tried our best to serve one of the largest communities in the world who are more comfortable with Bangla than any other language through this Apps for the Android users. Features: • List of all sura name in bangla. • Sura information. • Bookmark is available. • All Shajda versa is colored.
We wish the application to be user –friendly and expect everyone to recite as well as understand The Al-Quran (Bangla) every day to keep our heart refresh. If you have any comments, suggestions or error please do not hesitate to contact us and we will make those changes as soon as possible. Thanks to everyone for your complement and using this apps. Your suggestion and advises let us go ahead. Cell: +8801713243673

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan