Sunday, July 28, 2013

Apex Launcher Pro v2.0.3 Apk

featured image

Description

Apex Launcher helps you create a customized homescreen experience on your Android (4.0+) device. Apex Launcher Pro unlocks the following features: • Powerful drawer customizations (unlimited drawer tabs, folders in drawer) • Unread count notifications (provided by the free Apex Notifier extension) • Dock swipe actions (swipe up and down actions) • More gesture options (two-finger gestures) • Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.) • Flexible theme options (ADW, LauncherPro, Go Launcher themes) • Enhanced folder support (batch add, merge folders) • Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets) • More features on the way! This app unlocks premium features in Apex Launcher. You must have the latest version of Apex Launcher (free) installed on your device. This app just acts as a license key to unlock the pro features. After installing this app, please restart Apex Launcher (Apex settings > Restart Apex Launcher) and you should be running Apex Launcher Pro. This app only works with official Apex Launcher releases. If you have trouble activating the pro version, please email us your Google order information for support.

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan