Sunday, July 28, 2013

Crazy Taxi v1.0.0 Apk

featured image

Description

Hey hey, come on over and have some fun with Crazy Taxi! Barrel through traffic packed streets, hurdle off parking garages, and crazy combo your way to crazy money in a wild frantic race to scare up the most fares. In Crazy Taxi, time is money, and only the craziest cabbies come out victorious.
TRANSPORT BACK TO 2000 -Remastered for mobile devices based on the hugely popular Dreamcast Classic -Rock out to original music by The Offspring and Bad Religion FIERCE ENVIRONMENTS TO MAKE YOUR PASSENGERS GO INSANE -Extra large hills for extra long hang time -Parked transporters with conveniently angled ramps -Occasional deep sea exploration opportunities DONT GET TOO DELIRIOUS -Choose from 3, 5 or 10 minute game play in Arcade Mode and Original Mode -Play in touch or tilt control modes OTHER FEATURES: -Continue the madness with 16 Mini games -Listen to tracks from your own music playlist -Universal Build - Buy once and play across multiple devices -Controller Support - Play with your Power A Moga, Xbox, and all HID controllers!

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Part 1 Download Part 2
 
Download Part 1(Mirror) Download Part 2(Mirror)
 
Instructions :
  • Install APK
  • Copy 'com.sega.CrazyTaxi' folder to 'sdcard/Android/Obb/'
  • Launch the game

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan