Monday, July 29, 2013

Infinite Flight v1.0 Apk

featured image

Description

Enjoy a fully featured flight simulator in the palm of your hands. Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices whether you are a curious novice or an accomplished pilot. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts in regions across the world - day and night - in many atmospheric condition, and with a wide range of weight configurations. Improve your skills with our advanced camera and replay system, letting you scrutinize every portion of your flight. Features: • 27 aircraft (16 included + 11 available for purchase) • 8 regions each covering thousands of square kilometers (5 included + 3 available for purchase) • All major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts • Flight planning • Instrument Landing System (ILS) • Autopilot (supports Altitude, Heading, Throttle and Vertical Speed) • Advanced replay system • Time and weather conditions • Weight and balance configuration • Introductory and takeoff flight lessons • Logbook • Achievements • And much more...

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan