Monday, July 29, 2013

Koi Live Wallpaper v1.65 Apk

featured image

Description

Watch Koi happily explore their pond! Colorful fish and beautiful backgrounds make Koi Live Wallpaper better than the real thing! Select from 20 different Koi types! Everything is 3D rendered in OpenGL 2.0, with fully interactive water that supports multitouch. Both tablets and phones are fully supported in both portrait and landscape modes, and Daydreams are supported on 4.2+ devices! Double-tap to feed your fish! Tap a fish to startle it! This full version has access to the settings screen, with controls for your fish population, background image, raindrops, time of day, and more. Add lily pads to the water surface, or provide your own custom background! TO USE: home->menu->wallpapers

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan