Monday, July 29, 2013

LockerPro Lockscreen v4.4 Apk

featured image

Description

A simple and clean lock screen with notifications for your Android device.
« LockerPro Lockscreen for Android Puts App Notifications Right On Your Lock Screen », Lifehacker (December 2012) « LockerPro is the nicest Android lock screen replacement I've come across », PhoneDog (December 2012) « LockerPro Lockscreen is a great app that implements notifications really elegantly », Redmond Pie (December 2012) Try the smartest lock screen for Android ! LockerPro allows you to check your notifications without unlocking your device. LockerPro monitors notifications coming from any app on your device, and displays them as banners on your lock screen. You can easily swipe them away by swiping them to the left, or launch the notification by swiping to the right. LockerPro also provides an app launch panel and a widget panel. Simply swipe the screen from the left to access the app launch panel, and from the right to access the widget panel.

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
                  DotApk.Net                           DotApk.Org                     DotApk.Info

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan