Sunday, July 28, 2013

ROM Manager premium v5.2.3.3 Full Apk

featured image

Description

ROOT USERS ONLY! IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED! Turn off ads in settings! Prefer doing installations manually in recovery? Check out the new touch recoveries, available as a separate and cheaper in app purchase in the free version of ROM Manager! Did flashing break your recovery? Flash an alternate/experimental one and flash back to fix! Manage your ROMs via a handy UI. organize and perform backups and restores from within Android! Install your favorite ROMs over the air! IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan