Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Championships Wimbledon v2.10 Apk

featured image

Description

The All England Lawn Tennis Club (Championships) Limited presents the official Android app for Wimbledon. The Championships run from 24th June to 7th July 2013. Follow all the action LIVE during the fortnight with the Wimbledon Android app.
Key features are: -LIVE scores. -Results. -Schedule of play. -Draws. -News. -Live Blog. -Player profiles. -Live @ Wimbledon video programme: Championships coverage plus regular live match action. -Live @ Wimbledon Radio – 3 channels: Daily coverage of The Championships and two channels dedicated to -Centre Court and No.1 Court commentary of live match play. -On demand video previews, highlights, features, interviews and golden moments -Photos. -Favourite player performance alerts. -Find It – lets spectators locate facilities around the grounds at Wimbledon. -Fan feedback. -Shop.

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan