Sunday, July 28, 2013

World War Z v1.2.1 Full Apk

featured image

Description

NOTE: World War Z is a graphically rich game with advanced features. To OPTIMIZE your playing experience, you may want to turn off other apps before playing. Get dropped into the middle of the World War Z chaos!
Featuring 28 visceral levels, intense combat, engaging puzzles, upgradable weapons and armor, and unlimited challenge mode. The World War Z game challenges you: play to survive. In a race against time, travel the world to rescue your loved ones in the midst of the deadly Zombie pandemic. • Action-packed story-based game • Choose between different control schemes to suite your playstyle • Over a dozen upgradeable weapons • Listen to radio broadcasts and answering machines and read emails of other survivors • Replayable challenge mode • Chilling tense atmosphere • Multiple forms of combat including hand-to-hand and ranged shooting • Zombie Hordes

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan