Monday, July 29, 2013

Fast Racing 3D v1.01 Apk

featured image

Description

Burn up the street with the fastest and most exhilarating 3D racing action in Fast Racing today! Live your life a quarter mile at a time as you take over the streets in this #1 acclaimed 3D racing game. Fast Racing combines stunning, high fidelity graphics with addictive gameplay that will have you swerving through oncoming traffic, collecting power-ups, and knocking other racers off the road. With astonishing physics, eye-popping tracks, and awesome cars, Fast Racing creates a new type of racing experience for Android users. Game Features: - Cutting Edge 3D Graphics and gnarly impact-crash sound effects - Upgrade and customize your own vehicles - Earn cash rewards to unlock new cars - Race the way you want: you can touch or tilt to steer - Enjoy well over 10 hours of gameplay in the massive career mode with 48 levels

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan