Monday, July 29, 2013

Galaxy S4 Rain v1.0.3 Apk

featured image

Description

Galaxy S4 Rain Live Wallpaper features eye candy rain scene on your device home screen complemented with water ripple simulation. Enjoy it's sophisticated looks and carefully chosen background which is our original photography work! Yours, Appling Team Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers -------------------------------------------------------------- *Based on OpenGL for a smoother run *Quality HD content *Original artwork / design *NO brutal ADS! ( only official google add within settings ) *Support! . Our live wallpapers have been tested on devices like Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia S and Nexus 7. Feel free to contact us if your device is not supported!
Disclaimer and Trademarks Galaxy S4 is a trademark of Samsung. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung. Yours, Appling Team.

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan