Sunday, July 28, 2013

Free Calls for Grameen Phone Apk

featured image

Description

WARNING: This app uses "Pay for me" feature of Grameen Phone (Telenor or Uninor), Bangladesh. "Pay for me" is a feature in which the receiver of the phone call pays the bill, instead of the caller. But this is a troublesome process. The caller has to memorize the receiver's phone number or write down before calling. Even the caller has to add some codes before and after the phone number. Here comes "Free Calls for Grameen Phone". Features: 1. No need to input the codes around the number. Just input the number and make your free call. 2. No need to remember the numbers just select the caller's number from the phone book and tap the call button. 3. You can easily get your balance information by just a tap on a button. More updates like "Favorites", "Recent Calls" etc. are coming soon. Rate it if you like this or to inspire the developer.

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan