Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ramadan v1.2 Apk

featured image

Description

A Ramadan app like no other; with SEVEN distinct features. Avenue Islam brings you a special gift in this month of Ramadan. Get daily Duas, Hadith, Event, Alarm Clock, Prayer Times, and Ramadan & Eid greeting cards, all in one app. What you get: 1. Daily Dua, Hadith and Event updates on three different background themes (morning, evening and night). 2. From Isha to Fajr, Ramadan app converts your iPhone or iPod touch into a gorgeous and exquisite alarm clock. 3. Alarms/Reminders for Sehar, Fajar, Zuhur, Asr, Maghrib and Isha. 4. Share on FaceBook/Email your friends, family and colleagues: the dua and hadith of the day. 5. Wish your loved ones Ramadan and Eid Mubarik with our beautifully designed greeting cards. Avenue Islam team wishes you a very happy and blessed Eid.
*** Important Note *** This app has been developed in good faith and every possible effort has been made to avoid any mistakes and provide information which is accurate. However, if you find something that you think is a mistake or error, please feel free to contact us with your feedback. We will try our best to address and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 

Unknown

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan