Sunday, September 15, 2013

nexus 7 2 Live Wallpaper HD v1.0

featured image

Description

The new Nexus7 2 2013 with android jelly bean 4.3 inspired live wallpaper is out now. The more beautifull live wallpaper of nexus 7 2. White dynamic circles move on beautiful background, as a phase beam, of the new nexus 7 2013 creating a fantastic effect and contrast. really beautiful try it!! set it from the live wallpaper picker. tag : android jelly bean 4.3 new nexus 7 2 2013 nexus7 2 nexus 7 phase beam sunbeam galaxy s4 nexus 4 nexus live wallpaper 2013.

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 
                  DotApk.Net                           DotApk.Org                     DotApk.Info

shahajahan

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan