Thursday, January 23, 2014

Tasker v4.2u3 Full Apk

featured image

Description

Total Automation, From Settings to SMS. * Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins * Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support * Tasks: loops, variables, conditions * Scenes: design your own screen overlays * App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+) Trial: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/dl Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments... ***** Plugin Support Petition ***** If you have an app you want to automate with Tasker, support this user-organised petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/app-developers-add-tasker-integration-to-your-applications ****** Actions By Category ****** [not all actions available on all devices] * ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern * APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav) * AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification

App Screenshot

App Screenshot image 1
 
App Screenshot image 2
 
App Screenshot image 3
 
Download Button Image
 
Download Don't Work!!! Please Click Here
 
                  DotApk.Net                           DotApk.Org                     DotApk.Info

shahajahan

Hi I'm Shahajahan Kobir.I Am Student Of Class XII.From Bangladesh.I Am A Web Designer.I Also Like Blogging !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013-14 DotApk™.

Designed by Shahajahan